Friday 4 September 2015

Friday Reads (150904)

Hello, my dear readers!
                                    It's been so long since my last post. Did you miss me? No? Awww, I missed you guys a lot!
                                    Today, I have my first ever written friday reads log. I was going to do a video today but I didn't get the time. Forgive me.
                                    If you didn't know what Friday Reads is, well, it's a  hashtag over on twitter. I forgot who created it, but if you type Friday Reads into the Youtube search thing and click on any of the videos that come up, I'm sure one of my friends will tell you who created this wonderful thing. Basically, I'm just going to tell you what I'm currently reading and what I plan to read this weekend. That was a really short explanation for all the things that preceded it. Ahh.....
                                    Okay, let's just get on with it!

Right now, I'm reading The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani. Here's a picture for you:

Isn't it stunning? I absolutely adore this cover! I'm also really enjoying the story, I'm almost finished with it and I'm hoping to have a review up soon. Look forward to it!
 When I'm done with this one, I'd really like to continue with the series but I'm not sure that I'll have the next book any time soon. So, instead I'm going to read a book I got from Netgalley to review. It's called Mad About The Hatter by Dakota Chase. Here's a shot of the cover for you:

 This cover is just as stunning as , if not more than, The School for Good and Evil. This is an LGBT book and it has something to do with Wonderland. That's really all I know about it but I'm excited to be able to read and review it for you guys. Wait for it, okay?

 So, that's all for now. Please tell me what you are reading and what you're going to read this weekend. I would love to know. Until next time, my lovelies! 
                                                                                                                               -Silver <3

No comments:

Post a Comment