Friday 27 June 2014

The Fault in Our TBR

 So, I'm going to assume that you guys don't know what this is. The Fault in Our TBR is a 24 hr reading marathon that is being held on 28th, June 2014. That's tomorrow!
 This read-a-thon is being hosted by two lovely booktubers:
 mandersonxoxo
and
Kiara Soleil

You can sign up to participate here.

So, the read-a-thon starts at midnight wherever you are on the 28th (and it lasts for 24hrs). I think that's really all you need to know.

This is my TBR for tomorrow:

I think this is about a school for grim reapers and the protagonist is the only female grim reaper in existence. This causes her to be in a lot of trouble, I suppose. I'll have to read it to find out.














I can't remember what this one is about and I'm too lazy to explain it right now. Go check it out here. If you're interested, of course.















Okay, so those are the books I'll attempt to read tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. My TBR is subject to change but I'll try to stick to these two books.
Tell  me in the comments if you're participating and what you plan to read tomorrow. Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment