Thursday 19 June 2014

Review No. 14: Intangible - C.A. Gray


Genre: Fantasy / YA

Edition: E-book

No. of Pages: 307

Published on: December 1st, 2013

Published by: Wunderlust Publishing

Source: Netgalley

Series?: Piercing the Veil #1

Get this book here .






Description: Peter Stewart is the son of a quantum physicist. His father has told him strange versions of the Arthurian Legends all his life. Peter doesn't believe any of it. Until, a new girl starts attending his school and her arrival sets off a chain of events that could not possibly happen outside of the imagination. Peter finally discovers the truth of his father's stories and uncovers Arthur's ancient enemy, The Shadow Lord. There's also a prophecy that can change the fate of the entire world. Peter and his friends are in for a very rude awakening and a crazy adventure full of danger.

What I think about it: I loved it! It took a while for me to get attached to the story and the characters but when I did, I couldn't stop reading! I just had to know what was going to happen! The plot was gripping and the characters crept into my heart and made it their home. The worlding-building was totally unique and it was really enjoyable to watch it unfold. I liked this story so much that I have no more words to describe it! Go read it yourself, it's awesomely beyond words!

Character Analysis: I'm only including a few characters. It would take you a long time to read if I went into each character.

Peter - He's really intelligent but he refuses to believe anything that doesn't have a scientific explanation. I liked him from the very beginning. His stubborn nature is quite amusing at times :)

Lily -  She's the new kid at the school and she has a secret........she sees things that no one else can see. Everyone thinks she's crazy and she's starting to think so too. Then she meets Peter. She wasn't my favorite person in the world but she wasn't so annoying either.

Kane - Oh Kane.....I loved him! Even though he was a jerk for almost all the time that we knew him, he still made a special place for himself in my heart. I was really very sad to see the last of him when I finished reading the book :(

Conclusion: An easy 5/5 stars! If you love fantasy, I highly recommend this book. I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment